Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love My Groups!

I'm in a lot of groups and lately I've been more aware of what types of groups I'm in. In each group I have a different role, and usually that role is important to the group. Like at church I'm a volunteer for our food pantry, it's an interest group because all the volunteers there have the same interest and heart for helping people. My kinship Group is my family, My mom, four brothers (Justus, John, Ty, and Levi) and my sister Hannah, the roles I have in this group are usually driving my siblings, taking my siblings shopping (my mom hates shopping), doing my chores and . I do track and Ialong with being an interest group, we're a reference group because we're always going to meets to compete. My role is to run my best even if I feel sick or not up to it, and to cheer my teammates on.

1 comment:

  1. You definately are a part of many groups (and I know two of your brothers--Ty and Levi were both in my Geography classes!). Great job identifying each one!

    ReplyDelete