Friday, January 21, 2011

In a nutshell

I'm Alisha, and I'm 18. I'm made of a strong family with five siblings and my mom, who have made me responsible, caring, and hard working, without my family I wouldn't be where I am today, there's always been someone there for me to lean on when I needed it most. They're my biggest encouragement, they're always pushing me onto a new project I didn't think I was capable of taking on, there's always someone for me to talk to when I need it. I love them.
Since I was little I've loved adventure and trying new things, not a lot scares me and not much surprises me. I love stories and hearing where people have been or what they've gone through; I love a laugh and can be sarcastic often but not the mean kind :) I like turning up music all the way and dancing, fishing in the summertime, shopping if I don't need anything, running, (I'm in track) and going places. I'm almost always busy or going somewhere, I don't like having a lot of down time or sitting still so I'm usually doing something with my friends or brothers.
After college I want to be a psychologist or family counselor and start my own office somewhere sunny. I'd like to start an organization to give jobs and homes to underprivilaged or homeless families and try to help out people who need it most.  Maybe someday I'll get married and have kids, but right now I don't really care.

1 comment:

  1. Your family definately sounds like they've done a great job socializing you into someone who has a pretty good clue of what the future holds....I hope you can get something out of the class that you can apply to your future career path :)

    ReplyDelete